By not agreeing to this legal disclaimer, You cannot prosecute Ganool.my.id, any person(s) or site(s) affiliated with Ganool.my.id including, but not limited to, family, friends or individuals who maintain or visit this website.
1. Ganool.my.id does not host any of the movies files displayed on this site.
2. All contents on is presented only for fact-finding reading.
3. There is no link to download in this website, all links redirect to search engines like Google or Yahoo.
6. If You download files to the computer, You’ll break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights on the movies or images are the property of their respective owners.
8. Ganool.my.id is a review site, but we respect an Copyright Laws. So if You have found a link to an illegal files please contact us.
What is copyright? Copyright is a form of protection provided for original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, graphic and audiovisual creations. “Copyright” literally means the right to copy, but has come to mean that body of exclusive rights granted by law to copyright owners for protection of their work.
What is copyright infringement? Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
As a general matter, we at Ganool.my.id respect the rights of artists and creators, and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators.
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.